Site Use Agreement
Welcome to CorpChaps.Com, a.k.a. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting! Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions.
The terms “CorpChaps.Com,” “us,” and “we” refer to the owner and operators of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting in conjunction with Capital Chaplains, LLC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
When you visit CorpChaps.Com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting in coordination with Capital Chaplains, LLC, and/or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting in conjunction with Capital Chaplains, LLC, with copyright authorship for this collection protected by international copyright laws.
- Any text on the CorpChaps.Com site and all documents available for download are solely for the personal and/or personal business use of the CorpChaps.Com registered user. Distribution, reproduction, and/or sale of these documents is strictly prohibited.
- Any documents available for download in “template” format are provided as templates (Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel format) and may be modified by the CorpChaps.Com registered user for personal use and/or use for the user’s company only; they may not be shared, sold, and/or distributed.
- Any documents available for download in PDF format may not be modified by the CorpChaps.Com registered user for any purpose. They are available as resources for personal use and/or use for the user’s company only; they may not be shared, sold, and/or distributed.
- By downloading any documents from this site, you are agreeing that they will only be used for your personal use and/or for use in your business.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and/ or CorpChaps.Com. All other trademarks not owned by Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting or its subsidiaries.
- Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting grants you limited access to make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting.
- If you purchase material to download from CorpChaps.Com, you receive permission to modify for your own personal use or for the use of your organization the documents designated as “template.” All other documents and site content are strictly for reference purposes and may not be modified, distributed, published, or shared without the express written consent of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting.
- This permission does not extend to any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CorpChaps.Com and/or our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting’s or CorpChaps.Com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of CorpChaps.Com so long as the link does not portray Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you download documents from this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Emails, and Other Content
Visitors may send suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information via email to Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. If you do submit material (including, but not limited to, sending email to or calling Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting), you grant Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you send, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content sent by you or any third party.
Risk of Loss
All content will be transmitted via a downloadable zip file and viewable in .pdf, .xls, or .doc format. You have the right to contact Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting for the content on CD if you are unable to download the file or if you are unable to open the downloaded files; by doing so, you agree to pay an additional shipping and handling fee which will be charged for this service. All items purchased from Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting through CorpChaps.Com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting are free from viruses or other harmful components. Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
By visiting Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting, you agree that the laws of the state of Wisconsin, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting and its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting or to documents and/or services you purchase through Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Wisconsin, United States of America, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting’s intellectual property rights, Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Wisconsin, United States of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators’ award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Corporate Chaplaincy Consulting
Mentoring and Equipping Emerging Workplace Chaplains